Rough Boring Heads
For rough boring, the Seco®¡¯s 750 range has a diameter capacity of 18 to 205 mm (0.7 to 8.07 inches) with only eight boring heads. The A750 rough boring heads are developed for highest possible boring performance:
- Strong ¡®twin cutters¡¯ designed for high metal removal: axial and radial insert holder locking with the unique central screw.
- Full insert performance is possible since the bending of the insert holder is limited by its face contact onto the head body¡¯s front during machining.
- Large range of insert grades for all materials.
- Both 90¡ã and 80¡ã lead angle insert holders.
- Coolant directed towards the inserts.
Geometrical hole precision
- Starting from cast, flame cut or drilled hole, geometric hole precision is achieved.
- Minimised instability thanks to a symmetrical design
- Simultaneous or independent insert holders by integrated coupling mechanism.
- Symmetrical or staggered settings possible.
- Easy assembly and interchange of the insert holders (only one clamping screw).